Libraries - ECO crafts
Eco Crafts is a story time session with a difference. A story will be read and children will use their imagination to create a character or scene from the story using reusable materials. An Ecologically friendly project to encourage children, teachers & parents to follow the re-use, re-cycle, re-duce program as advised by the Council.
Benefits to your school
- Encourages children to read for fun
- Increases children's literacy levels & spellings
- Helps expand children's creative ability and imagination
- £90 for a half day session with a member of library staff.
- £150 for a full day session with a member of library staff.