School effectiveness partners
The Local Authority offers a menu of support that schools may wish to purchase. This is not a traditional service level agreement at a fixed cost, but a bespoke, negotiated package of support tailored to the school's requirements.
The school based support is linked to the key elements of raising achievement, improving teaching and assessment and leadership and management.
What the service provides
- Review meetings to assist schools in identifying needs and priorities including brokerage of specialist support
- Assistance with self-evaluation processes including joint monitoring of the quality of provision
- External review of the school's performance data
- Auditing of the quality of provision
- Inspection support
- Performance management including external advice to appointed governors for head teacher performance management;
- Support for recruitment and selection at all levels
- Bespoke activity to meet schools needs
Benefits to your school
School Effectiveness Partners assist schools with their self-evaluation by providing tailored support and challenge for:
- School improvement
- Validation of systems and processes
- External advice and guidance for senior leaders
The daily rate is shown on the price list sent to Bury schools.
All our School Effectiveness Partners are either DBS checked or have confirmed pre-employment checks. They receive training and their work is quality assured.
Schools can be supported by more than one partner depending on expertise.