Waste and recycling collections
The Waste Management Service will provide waste and recycling collections using a variety of methods and frequency of collection.
Service features include:
- Quality and reliable waste collection service tailored to suit individual needs
- Responsive customer focused approach
- Lockable metal bins
- Friendly, knowledgeable service
Benefits to your school
- Qualified experienced staff
- Compliance with the Council's Health & Safety policy
- Flexible solutions with a range of bin sizes and types available
- Modern and reliable vehicles
- Advice on waste reduction, re-use and recycling
The service is a licensed waste carrier, operating a modern, well equipped and maintained fleet of vehicles, manned by trained personnel. Vehicles are equipped with rear view cameras for safety.
The charges for the service would depend upon the type and number of containers and the frequency of collection.
- Bulky waste collections
- Practical advice and support to help schools improve recycling, reduce their carbon footprint and be more sustainable
Customer satisfaction (external customer feedback) 98 per cent.