Footway, highway, car park and playground cleaning
The Street Cleansing service can offer advice and support on all matters relating to footway, highway, car park and playground cleansing.
The service can supply:
- Sweeping machines capable of cleaning paths, roads, car parks and playgrounds
- Litter picking teams or individuals to undertake various litter clearance works, fly tipping etc. within school grounds
- Pressure washing service and external deep clean
Benefits to your school
Your school drive and car park are often the first things that visitors are likely to see.
Keeping your drive and car park looking their best can be beneficial to your school's image by removing:
- Litter and debris
- Fallen leaves
Other services include:
- Qualified, experienced staff
- Operating in accordance with the Council's Health & Safety policy
- Public liability insurance
The charges for work associated with cleansing would normally be based upon an hourly rate pre-determined before commencement of the works.